WELCOME TO OUR MATH IS A WONDERFUL THING SPECIAL PAGE DEVOTED JUST TO MATH HAPPENINGS! I'M GLAD YOU FOUND US!
PLAY KEN-KEN! http://www.kenkenpuzzle.com/game
There is so much valuable information, and there are so many practice opportunities listed on this math site. To develop YOUR mathematical skills and have a blast while doing it, check out these lively features.
FREE SPIN DEAL: Every time you play 10 games, bring in the evidence (either print outs or parent's signature), and take a free spin. You are limited to 1 free spin per day. I want to support and encourage your math practice:)
FOURTH GRADE FAMILIES: Expect math homework Monday through Thursdays. If none is assigned, it's still a perfect time to practice skills. Encourage a math game habit of 15 minutes a day. Fluency with facts is a MUST!
NEW MATH GAME FROM FUNBRAIN!
Try it now!
WORK PLACE LINKS
Throughout the week, our students engage in Work Places during math class. These work activities are specially "prescribed" for each child and targeted to specific goals based on pre-assessments and various checkpoints during the unit. Work Places are considered an essential element of our math curriculum.
WORK PLACE LINKS FOR UNIT 3:
1. Triplets: http://www.mathplayground.com/Triplets/Triplets.html
2. Fraction Monkeys: http://www.fractionmonkeys.co.uk/activity/
3. Fraction Bonds: http://www.mathplayground.com/number_bonds_fractions.html
4. Tony's Pizza: http://mrnussbaum.com/tony-fraction-practice/
5. Tony's Pizza #2: http://mrnussbaum.com/tony-fraction-practice-version-2/